Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Move Question

thesawdust
Grafter

Landline Move Question

Hello,
I'm currently with sky for telephone (was renewed on the 1st) however we are looking at moving to PlusNET.
Can i set a date with PlusNET take over the line?
All DD's from one company rather than having Fibre from PlusNET and Telephone from Sky don't make sense. Plus it's £1 cheaper line rental.  Smiley
Looking forward to a reply
4 REPLIES 4
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Landline Move Question

Hi thesawdust,
Glad to hear you're thinking of moving over to us for phone as well!
It would take a minimum of 10 working days to transfer your phone line over to us. You mentioned that you just renewed on the 1st with SKY, have they tied you into a contract for a certain amount of time by renewing with them or is it a monthly rolling contract?
If you had a particular date in mind then just let us know and we can set the transfer date for any week day in the future at least 10 working days in the future.
thesawdust
Grafter

Thanks for the reply,
Sky have told me i'm no longer in a contract (That's a WIN) so if i place an order. Should i open a ticket with you guys to let you know a date?
Thanks
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

you should do it via the product change route
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You can add phone via the member centre online or if you would like to speak to an advisor then contact our Customer Services team on 0800 432 0200.
The order will be submitted with the standard 10 working day lead time but if you want us to delay this then just let us know and we can arrange this for you.