cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of communication when waiting for a fault to be repaired

Madjan63

Lack of communication when waiting for a fault to be repaired

Has anyone experienced the bad lack of customer service that we have since our fault occurred on 30th Aug? No one has contacted me without me having to phone all the time and nobody bothers to update you on what is happening.
5 REPLIES 5
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Lack of communication when waiting for a fault to be repaired

Shocked  51 weeks is rather a long time to wait.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Madjan63

Oh no!!!! That is just sheer incompetence.
agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

Maybe not incompetence, perhaps @Madjan63  is clairvoyant and is getting things in place ready for the fault that will occur next week!

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Madjan63,

I'm sorry to hear of the poor experience that you feel you have had with us. I have reviewed your account today and I can see that this is currently under investigation with our complaints team who are currently awaiting a further update from the fault investigation that's been raised. I wish to reassure you that we will look for a swift and satisfactory resolution to the fault and once we have a further update your case handler will be in touch to discuss the matter further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Madjan63

Thanks for that comment. I've had to fight to get any contact about the fault for 25 days. For a communications company you don't communicate well at all. Twice I 6 months I've experienced bad customer service and told it's a fluke. I must be very unlucky then. !!!! I await to see when it gets resolved.