cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping my virgin media phone number

Sarge

Keeping my virgin media phone number

Hi, i want to signup but need to keep my old phone number from virgin media how can i assure this happens before signing up,?
4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Keeping my virgin media phone number

Hi @Sarge thanks for your post. 

If you just tell us your landline number you want to keep at the same time as you tell us your postcode we should be placing an number import check/order when providing your phone line. 

Feel free to post back or drop me a PM once you’ve signed up and we’ll be happy to check up on the progress of your order. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sarge

Thanks Gandalf but i dont want to order if i can't keep my number, so can i order and if i cant keep my number cancel my order?
Sarge

Ps, how do i PM
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @Sarge 

In the vast majority of cases you’ll be able to keep your landline phone number as long as you’re not moving house to a different area and the number remains active for us to transfer it. 

I’m happy to carry out the initial pre-ordering checks, feel free to send me a private message with your full address and phone number. 

To send a PM you’d just click into the person’s profile and click on ‘Send Private Message’

Here’s also a quick link to message me privately: https://community.plus.net/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/45633

Hope this helps. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet