cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up to phone but cant do line rental saver??

BRABUS
Grafter

Just signed up to phone but cant do line rental saver??

I have just helped my in-laws sign up to Plus Net for Fibre Extra and also phone with anytime calls.  The sales agent who signed them up told us that once the order is placed that we could change it to line rental saver and pay in advance.  They even sent a link.

We tried the link and it says we can't do this until the line is active.  Why did we get told we could do it straight away and then we try we find we can't.  I don't want them not getting line rental saver from day 1 like we were promised.  There are enough problems with line rental saver if my sign up is anything to go by Sad
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Just signed up to phone but cant do line rental saver??

Hi BRABUS,
If you could pop me a PM with the account in question' username, I'll keep an eye on the account and on the day it becomes active we'll get the Line Rental Saver added for you.
I'm sorry that you were advised incorrectly, it can only be added upon signup or when the line has become active on our systems. I'll pass some feedback to the agents manager to ensure this information doesn't go astray again.
BRABUS
Grafter

Thanks Chris, you have a PM.  This sort of service from you is why they joined Plus Net - cheers  Cool
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Not a problem at all. Leave it with me and I'll make sure this gets sorted for you Smiley