cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Home phone

wacky17
Grafter

Just Home phone

I will get straight to the point, do you do just the home phone package without the broadband?
4 REPLIES 4
Mand
Grafter

Re: Just Home phone

Hi there,
As a rule we don't no, but it can be done if there's a particular need for it (and we do allow customers migrating their broadband away to keep their home phone services with us if they wish).
helentroy
Dabbler

Hi.
That's interesting to know because I already have Plusnet broadband and I'm considering having Plusnet home phone and so it would be a separate service.  Also, if my mother was to switch her line rental/calls to Plusnet she would need it to be a stand-alone service for the time being as she isn't ready for broad-band (we need to look into moving the BT main socket as it is in an upstairs bedroom with no electric sockets nearby etc).  So I guess the T&C's of us moving to Plusnet would have to be confirmed beforehand if it is not generally the rule.  ?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

No Helen Broadband and home phone go down the same wire, there is just a filter at the end, or were you thinking of having two separate phone lines?
helentroy
Dabbler

Hi.  In reference to the original question I think I should have said a separate 'contract' as opposed to service.