cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Plusnet if you want the world of trouble! (ticket number 90731767)

park729901

Join Plusnet if you want the world of trouble! (ticket number 90731767)

I posted my complaint on Trustpilot and you requested my info to investigate this matter further.
My login ID is park729901 and the last ticket ID reference number is 90731767
As of 18 September 2014, the phone line is still active and I've been trying to cancel the service over a month.
Your company charged me AGAIN the amount of 20.90 pounds as of 16 September for the service I've never got.
I got another email delaying the resolve of this matter until 23 September.
I do not want any more charges to incur and want the service terminated immediately.  I also want my money back.
As of today, I'm going to submit my formal complaint to Ofcom and start posting negative reviews to all SNS.  I'll also contact the local newspaper and TV stations with this story.
Basically, I'll try to do everything in my power to spread the words of this horror story of your company if this doesn't get resolved right away. 
1 REPLY 1
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Join Plusnet if you want the world of trouble! (ticket number 90731767)

Hi park729901.
Thanks for getting back to us on the Trustpilot review.
As requested, I have closed your account and refunded everything that has been taken.
Whilst a Direct Debit is processing, we are unable to issue any refunds. There was two invoices on your account. I think the ticket was put on hold to wait for the first invoice to be sorted out by the bank. By the time our billing team got to your account to close it, our systems had already requested the Direct Debit for the other one. This is why there was a delay in closing your account.
My apologies for this, I'd expect a refund of your service via Direct Debit in your account within 10 working days at the latest.
Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet