Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itemised billing

gree0115
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Itemised billing

Dear All,
How long after moving your phone to Plusnet should it take for itemised phone calls to appear in the calling/billing logs?
We moved over on the 8th September and calls started appearing straight after the move after about 48 houra. I've helped an friend of mine move over recently (15th September) and there are still no calls being logged in his account space.
Cheers,
David
6 REPLIES 6
Simon_M
Grafter

Re: Itemised billing

I had a similar experience after moving my phone over in August. I can't remember how long it took for them to appear, but at least a couple of weeks.
They were all there in the end though!  Cry
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

David,
Please send me a PM with your account's username, I'll be happy to investigate this for you.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
reserved
Grafter

There does seem  to be a problem, my last call showing is 22 Sept and I'm sure that there have been some calls made since then.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all,
David, re your account the itemised bill is showing, however no chargeable calls appear to have been made. which is why none are displayed. Please check again and let me know if that continues to be a problem for you.
reserved,
can you bear with me as I'd like to check our call processing records and check that against the data showing on your account, this can take a while but I will keep you posted.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
reserved
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
can you bear with me as I'd like to check our call processing records and check that against the data showing on your account, this can take a while but I will keep you posted.

Thanks Adam
reserved
Grafter

Now updated from 21 - 27 September