cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my change of package happening? Hard to tell ...

grumpybob
Grafter

Is my change of package happening? Hard to tell ...

I've been a Plusnet broadband customer for many years. A few days ago, I decided to upgrade my broadband package and move my land line phone to Plusnet (from BT). I went through the relevant pages on the Plusnet website but, having completed that, I have heard nothing. Obviously, I expect it will take a little while to set things up but I would have thought I would get something from Plusnet (e.g. an email acknowledging the changes I have requested.) but, so far, zilch.
In fact, it has been so quiet that I started to wonder if, perhaps, I had done something wrong (somehow cancelled the request by clicking the wrong option or something) so, tonight, I started to go through the process again (only to reach a screen that informed me that I can't make changes to my package at the moment because a change is already being processed. Well, I guess that answers that question - but I'm completely in the dark as to what is going on and when I might expect my new package (phone and upgraded broadband) to start working.
2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Is my change of package happening? Hard to tell ...

Have you had a look to see if there is any information on a ticket on your account https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search (login required)
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
grumpybob
Grafter

Re: Is my change of package happening? Hard to tell ...

Hi Strat. Thanks for your response. Yes, I have rec' info from Plusnet. Apparently, things are progressing ...