Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect charges now being made on anytime+

James
Grafter

Re: Incorrect charges now being made on anytime+

Peter,
It'll be paid back against the same method of which it was paid.
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

My bank statement contains a credit of £0.71. Checked Account transactions in Member centre and lo and behold, there is an invoice for £-0.71.
There is still no response to the Open Question, but I can close this. I suggest that anyone still waiting for confirmation that their refund has been actioned should look in their Account transactions rather than My Questions.
Thanks to Matt I guess for sorting all this out.
My other car isn't a Ferrari
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi all,
Sorry about the lack of replies to this thread. The majority of these refunds have been done however there are a few that we haven't yet been able to do as yet. Our development team are looking into why they weren't refunded and as things stand it does look like we'll be able to automate the process, if worse comes to worst I'll refund them manually. I don't expect this to happen though.
Sorry for all the hassle over this, and since I didn't apologise earlier, I'm sorry I said they'd all been done when they hadn't.
baldrick
Grafter

Looking at my Account Details I note that I was refunded that owed a week ago. I also note that the previous months bill (when I was overcharged) now shows the Status as 'Part-Paid'. Is this going to be the next fiasco?
James
Grafter

No.
Part paid means that the invoice has been part refunded.
baldrick
Grafter

Thanks James,
Cynical old me assumed that you were logging this as though you haven't received sufficient funds from me.
James
Grafter

Nope, not at all Smiley
Teds31
Grafter

OH! No,every time I decide to change to PN phone some thing like this happens,it happened last year and I signed again with BT for a year now here we go again.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Ted this happened last November and was caused by a BT fault, PN didnt help much but did eventually sort it
mal0z
Grafter

I had spotted I hadn't been chargefd for calls before it was mentioned here, and I can see no justification for people being £50 .

Quote from: MauriceC
There is however an underlying problem that does need to be addressed - The Billing system!   Over recent months there have been a number of occasions where post some product or price change the system has coughed and spluttered a bit and caused some User anguish and effort to be expended by the Comms and Development teams to put things right. 

As one who has had a couple of billing problems - I wholeheartedly agree with Maurice. I think the billing system needs a good audit to check it is 100%.