cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect address held by Openreach?

anthonyb73

Incorrect address held by Openreach?

When I joined Plusnet a couple of months ago, I noticed on the "check availability" page that my address appeared twice, but with subtly different variations.
If I picked one of the versions of my address, it couldn't make a match with my phone number and told me I'd need a new line.  But the other version of my address (but which is not actually *quite* my correct address) worked ok.
A few year ago I tried to go to Talk Talk and they couldn't make the transfer happen (keeping my number), as they couldn't make a match to my phone number + address. So I think Openreach's data might not be right for my home.
I've read a few topics on here about people having trouble moving providers, and HarryB has been able to correct Openreach's data using the Openreach Data Integrity (ORDI) robot.
Could anyone check (and possibly fix) the address data for my line too?
Many thanks
Anthony
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Incorrect address held by Openreach?

Hi Anthony, welcome to the forums!
Before I send the relevant email, would you mind PMing me the correct address details please.
Thanks.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
anthonyb73

Hi Harry,
Thanks for your reply - PM sent.
Anthony
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Cheers. I've sent an email to ORDI, it usually takes around a week to update, but I'll confirm via the ticket on the account once it has completed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet