Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incentive to switch?

epsiia
Dabbler

Incentive to switch?

Hi,
Had a quick look at the main web site which is running a promotion for reduced broadband fees if you take out home phone package.
I already have broadband with plusnet and am considering switching from bt to plusnet home phone.
Are there any similar incentive to help make my mind up at the moment?
Thanks
S
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Incentive to switch?

it depends on when you want to make your phone calls and how many, the current phone package is for Evening and Weekend calls, there is a legacy 240 plan that can me manually applied that allows 240 mins of 01,02 ans 03 call any time at 9.99  if you work it out that is a lot cheaper than BT as you dont pay line rental.  The choice is up to you
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

...or the Anytime+ for £15/month with Package 3 Undecided
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
James
Grafter

Hi Epsiia,
We'd like to think that your incentive to move to our Home Phone products will be for our high level of customer service and also that you'll be able to save some money!
I sincerely believe that if you are currently a BT customer, then you should definitely be able to save some money with us.  The choice, is yours!
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

epsiia,
I believe you would make a saving for 3 months in return for committing yourself to a 12 month contract. If you think it possible that you would leave Plusnet within that period the offer is not for you.