cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important that I keep number

PORSHIEPOO

Important that I keep number

I really want to switch from BT to Plusnet but I'm concerend I will lose my landline number. Is it a guarantee that I will keep it? I cannot risk losing it as we receive business calls on it.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Kimberlin
Rising Star

Re: Important that I keep number

I'm not a self appointed guru or anything, but as far as I know, yes, you will keep your number. I have just swapped back from BT to Plusnet, all done online using the switch service and the number I had with BT has been retained. To be fair though, I never use the landline, indeed I no longer even own a phone to plug into the socket. It's a fantastic way of dealing with the scammers lol! In fact, I'm struggling to remember the last time I even used a landline phone, a bit of an alien concept for me in todays world.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Important that I keep number

Hi @PORSHIEPOO,

Thanks for getting in touch. You should be able to retain the landline number that you have with BT, as long as you provide this number to us when you sign up. In the unlikely event that we're unable to keep your number we'll let you know before you switch to us to ensure that you're not at risk of losing this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team