cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I sign them up will I get my referal??

BRABUS
Grafter

If I sign them up will I get my referal??

I have an elderly couple who I signed up to Plus Net for broadband over a year ago now.  They are very happy but didn't realise that you guys do phone packages as well.
Now the question I have got, is if I sign them up to for the phone as well (I will be remote controlling their pc and then logging into their account for them) will I still be able to get the referal fee for having a phone package or will we have to do it over the phone?  They want to take the advance line rental payment option with anytime calling and the half priice broadband for a year so its a winner for Plus Net Smiley

The are wanting me to do this for them as they are still struggling with learning to use the computerand will get confused.  Heck over the last 2 nights I have spent 5 hours doing remote assistance teaching them how to do things Smiley  I would go round to their house but I am in Derbyshire and they are near Dover.

cheers
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: If I sign them up will I get my referal??

Hi Brabus,
If you've already referred them for broadband them adding a phone package should automatically increase the value. If you haven't referred them then I'd advise raising a ticket. Either way you'll get the increased referral for it.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
BRABUS
Grafter

Cheers Adam.  Yes I did refer them originally and get the huge 25 pence referal for their broadband Smiley  I missed the cut off for the 50 pence by literally 5 days Sad

I will help them tonight then add phoen to their package.  The main question is  now then, how do I make sure their order is ex directory?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

The main question is  now then, how do I make sure their order is ex directory?

Just raise a ticket on the account and we'll make sure the line is ex directory.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team