Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to keep my old home phone number

kayness9128
Hooked

I want to keep my old home phone number

Hello,

When I was filling out information to join Plusnet I accidentally skipped over putting in my original home phone number because the site said it had found deals within my area, I have received a text today to say my home phone number will be changed but I don't want it to be changed, is there any way this can be reverted? 

It's silly but my family are quite attached to the number and its used for all of our emergency contact information and god knows what else at this point. 

Thanks in advanced for any help. 

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: I want to keep my old home phone number

@kayness9128  Welcome to the forum.

I'm surprised that a Plusnet staffer has not yet picked this up.

You have fourteen days from signing up to cancel the transfer penalty free. You may be safer cancelling and either going elsewhere or starting again with Plusnet.

Their systems work in very mysterious ways and anything out of the ordinary often ends in disaster.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

kayness9128
Hooked

@Baldrick1 

I did as you advised, I rang up and they advised we cancel the order and start again with a fresh one.

Thank you for your help and reply

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @kayness9128,

I'm very sorry for the delay in picking up your post and it's great to see that @Baldrick1 has stepped in with a helpful suggestion.

Please let us know if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team