cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise a ticket?

ferrisimo

How to raise a ticket?

I have a line issue, the usual noisy line. Trouble shooter blames internal equipment, but still noisy when disconnected.
The support 0800 number is going to take over an hour to answer and there is no option to open a support ticket online.
Plusnet is a subsidiary of BT but I cant raise an issue with them as I'm a Plusnet customer.
Its a bit lousy given the monthly amount I'm paying for fibre and home phone.
Dave
8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: How to raise a ticket?

The phone troubleshooter should do what you want - one of the questions is whether it is the same using the test socket - when it asks that say that the noise is  still there
http://www.plus.net/support/phone/troubleshooting.shtml
ferrisimo

I tried it a few times with a response of  "the issue is inside your property" x 2 and lastly "We cant tell what the issue is, try again". The site is now down for maintenance.
No option to escalate or confirm the issue was still there with a wired handset. Anyway I'll try again tomorrow.
Dave
ferrisimo

After over a week of trying to get through to customer support and not spend an hour on the phone I'm now having to do exactly that again via my mobile.
21 minutes and counting with a helpful projection of a 55 minute wait on the Plusnet website. ( but no ticket system )
There is no ability for live chat online or to raise support issues any more. Previously this process worked, now is doesn't.
It feels like BT have cut costs making support jobs untenable with the expectation customers will be forced to leave.
As I would do if I didn't have another 8 month remaining on my contract. I used to recommend Plusnet as an ISP but this
looks a real backward step in service. I don't need someone to go through a script, I do need a ticket raised for an Openreach
engineer which is now a big fat waste of my time and eventually Plusnet resources.
Dave
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I've just created a ticket on your account.
If you can responds to it I'll get a appointment booked.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
ferrisimo

Thanks, Its good to know that these forums are monitored,
Regards,
Dave
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I can see there's a engineer booked for Tuesday morning.
Let us know how you get on.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
ferrisimo

Many thanks,
This now resolved. It was an exchange issue, poor connection.
Cheers,
Dave
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Glad to hear it's sorted now Dave, thanks for letting us know!
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet