cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise a "customer support ticket" with Plusnet?

Romsey

How to raise a "customer support ticket" with Plusnet?

I've just tried to phone the 0800 432 0200 number with some questions about my account.  The recorded message said that there would be a thirty minute wait.  It also said that if I go to the website I can raise an "online support request".  How do I do that?  I can't find anything on the website.  The "Chat" function is currently not available.

5 REPLIES 5
Jrod

Re: How to raise a "customer support ticket" with Plusnet?

I totally agree. I am a new customer, waiting to get my router installed, and I have found it almost impossible to contact Support, by telephone or chat, to change the installation date. Virgin Media was much better; even Talk Talk was better. Not impressed. Maybe I'll cancel.

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi there,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you've not managed to get through to us.

Can you please private message us with your username and a brief description of your query so we can help you further.

Thank you,

Aisha

Jrod

Hi Aisha

Before I saw your post, I had got through to you on the phone. You were helping me, but after 24 minutes I got cut off and am back in the telephone queue! That was 10 minutes ago. What am I supposed to do?

Jrod

uplandspark
Dabbler

- You can't, they force you to sit waiting on the phone. See my thread here where the question is sidestepped several times:-

https://community.plus.net/t5/Home-Phone/Phone-not-working-amp-no-way-to-contact-Customer-Services/t...

Romsey

But the Plusnet customer service message you receive after telling you it will be a half hour wait tells you to do this, so there must be a way.... <irony>