cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Anytime

Rick185

How to add Anytime

I have a Phone only contract, I've had it for ages.  It has free evening and weekends but I want to switch to Anytime which I believe will be another £6.  Can anyone advise:-
a)  will it be a new 18 month Contract?
b) how do I change it on the website?
Thanks for any help/advice
Rick
4 REPLIES 4
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: How to add Anytime

Hi Rick185,
Yeah I can certainly advise and help you with this query. When adding Anytime calls it will not start a new contract length but change your product from your next billing date.
To perform the change you just need to log into the members centre and then once logged in there will be a tool bar along the top on the homepage and towards the end it will say "Product change".
Click that selection and then it will take you through to the next section where you will be able to make the necessary changes to your products. If you do have any difficulties with this then you can just give our customer options team a quick call on 0800 013 2632 and they will be able to assist you further with this.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Do you want Anytime or would a monthly connection charge of £13 (inc. VAT), daytime call rate of 1p per minute, per second billing, no minimum call charge or set-up fee be cheaper? When I did the sums looking at my phone bills I'm going to save money by switching to Pulse8.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Rick185

Hi Ben
Thanks for the response. 
The Product Change link just takes me to the Contact Us page.
Guess I'll have to phone.
Rick
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Rick,
I've just got this sorted for you. It should take effect from your next billing date (10/11/2015).
Let me know if you change your mind at all before then, and I'll get it cancelled for you.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet