cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often is call data updated?

Minxymoo
Grafter

How often is call data updated?

Just moved home phone to plusnet.  I have used the phone a few times today but when I go into recent calls there is no calls listed?  According to info on page it says that call data is updated every 4 hours but if that was the case then my calls for today should be there?  Angry
3 REPLIES 3
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: How often is call data updated?

status from last week
Service Status RSS Feeds
Home Phone Itemised Calls Maintenance - Saturday 18th July 00:01 to Monday 20th July 00:01
Home Phone
Posted on: Friday 17 July 2009, 12:06
When's this work happening?
This weekend.
What does it affect?
Itemised call data.
How long will it take?
48 hours.
What does the work involve?
Our suppliers are performing maintenance on the system that delivers call data to us. As such, no call data will be processed for our customers this weekend.
Is it likely to cause problems?
No
Is there anything else I need to know?
Call processing is likely to be delayed until next Wednesday, meaning calls made may take a little longer to show up in the Itemised Calls section.
Minxymoo
Grafter

Thanks for your prompt reply  Smiley  I didnt think to check for any outstanding works in progress.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Firstly, welcome to the service. Smiley
The script to update call records runs every 4 hours, and most calls should appear within 24 hours.
Some calls can take a little longer, as they don't come through to us in real time (international calls, premium rate, reverse charge and operator calls and such like).
We're a little behind at the moment due to the work at the weekend, but this should catch up soon.