Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to transfer in to PN?

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

How long to transfer in to PN?

My BT land Rental Saver expires on 15 August, and I am thinking of changing my BB package, in which case it would advantageous to transfer the phone line too.

How long does it take to move my landline from BT to PN, please?

Also, sorry this being OT, roughly how long does transfer ADSL to FTTC take?

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: How long to transfer in to PN?

It'd take a minimum lead time of 10 working days, and a fibre order should take 5 working days but sometimes can be delayed depending on engineer availability in the area.

I hope this helps, let us know how it goes.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Thank you @Gandalf

Being a tight wad, can a date to transfer phone be specified to match the expiry of my current LRS with BT?

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Yep. Let us know once you've placed the order and I'll make sure the required by is set to a date of your choosing.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

WARNING: Anoush (correctly) stated a minimum of 10 days - this is the fastest Ofcom rules permit. If anything goes wrong with the order within BT the 10 day clock might be reset.

The 5 day lead time starts AFTER the phone service migration is complete.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

If you let us know on here once you've started the process I'll keep an eye on things for you.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet