cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to get phone line fixed?

Peggysmum

How long to get phone line fixed?

I reported my broadband was slow (2Mbps) and my home phone line was dead on Monday afternoon using the troubleshooter. Having had an acknowledgement from Plusnet that they will investigate and report the fault, how long do you think it will take to get my phone back up and running, or at least to get an update on what’s happening? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: How long to get phone line fixed?

Hi @Peggysmum,

I'm sorry for the problems with your landline and broadband and for the lack of updates on this.

I've checked and our suppliers are currently investigating this fault and their estimated response time is by midnight on the 11th of December. As it's an external fault, this is only an estimate and if they're able to resolve this sooner then they will. Our faults team will contact you once we have an update from our suppliers.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Peggysmum

Thank you very much for the update, Emily. Today it seems as though I have a noisy phone line but am able to make calls. However my broadband is still slow - less than 2Mbps.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Peggysmum 

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues. 

@EmilyD 's above explanation still holds true I'm afraid - should we get any further updates then our faults team will of course add this to any open tickets on your account. 

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Thanks, 

MoR