Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone

Gerry
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Home phone

Now then,
Got an email from PN to say that they are sorry that I'm leaving but my phone will be transferred on 28th Feb.
I didn't ask for a transfer so rang support and they said that they had been asked to transfer my phone but didn't know by whom which sounds dubious to me but there you go. Obviously I don't want to move so they presumeably put a stop on that happening.
So, I checked my phone account on the 28th to find that according to the member centre I didn't have home phone with Plusnet. So, I rang PN on the phone I wasn't supposed to have and they told me they would add it back on, which they did but I noticed I was being charged £1.39 for caller display that should cost £0.99.
So I raised a ticket. Apparently caller display has been added twice. Now how can a system allow an option to be added twice?
At the minute I don't have caller display or 1571 call minder, thankfully my phone line still works.
I understand PN are working on the problem but can someone please take ownership of it and sort it out. I mean, how hard can it be?
All I want is standard 1571 and caller display and a phone line of course. (Please leave the broadband alone, that works fine).
Gerry.
10 REPLIES 10
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Home phone

How do Smiley
I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had with this. Straight away I can see that ticket 52786737 is already open re the same subject so I'm happy that those two things will be resolved shortly.
With regards to the service moving back to us ticket 52547138 shows that this was asked for internally on the 25th and that the order completed on the 28th.
In summary I can see that this is almost sorted, however I'm sorry that this wasn't done in a very tidy manner and that there's still some work to do to get the incorrect billing for caller display removed and 1571 added, please keep an eye on ticket 52786737 for that being sorted as it should be today.
Let me know if you have any further issues and I'll intervene and take ownership at that stage if needed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Gerry
Rising Star

Thanks Adam, much appreciated.
Gerry
Rising Star

I'm also being charged for calls now when the plan should be "anytime"
Adam, will you please sort this out for me.
Many thanks.
Gerry.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

what sort of calls are you being charged for,  as the free ones are 01, 02, 03, 0845 (not 0844) and 0870 (not 0871)  and the time limit is 59 minutes.
there are a few odd ball ones in 03  and the new Police one is chargeable
Gerry
Rising Star

All of 'em.
Gerry
Rising Star

Caller display still not working!
Is it always this difficult?
Gerry.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry for any confusion, the re-application of caller display seems to have taken longer than I was aware last week, that completed this morning, can you please verify that this is working please?
With regards to billing, the account type is now anytime so I'm dropping a refund on your account now for that, more details are posted on your account. I'm also going to detail a good will gesture which I'll mention in a ticket.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Gerry
Rising Star

Thanks for your help Adam.
Everything seems to be working fine now.
Much appreciated.
Gerry.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem Gerry.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
parkwoodroy

This company doesnt care about its customers, they dont fix faults cause more problems and if you complain they cut you off like they have with me, its ok for them to threaten you but, the minute you retaliate they stop ur services, i have medical conditions including mental health, but they dont care i need my phone, bjut they think they can do what they want when they want.
They lie constantly to customers, mess them around and think its ok.