Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 511

Re: Home phone

Just ploughing through the old emails from plus net and noticed that the confirmation I received on 15th says line only, doesn't mention phone

While this is correct:

@MisterW wrote: 
That  means a phone line but with no call plan e.g Anytime or Evening & Weekends calls. 

Due to the issues with the previous account with us I had to set it up without a call plan, but when the phone component is back on I'll ensure the relevant call plan is added.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 61

I was just going to say , 'in that case we need @Gandalf' to double check the state of the call plan' and he beat me to itSmiley

Chrisvesey
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Spoke to John Lewis who assure me they will not take any money, think I will go and lay down

Chrisvesey
Grafter

Hi, 

Any idea when the issue with my account and phone will be sorted? I have asked John Lewis accounts to email me to say they will not take any more money from my account, annoying that I cannot email them or even look at my account.

Chris 

Chrisvesey
Grafter

Home phone still not showing on my account 😞 as I have already paid for it I hope I won't get a bill for calls made. Frustrating as this is stopping me from ordering tv

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 14

Hi @Chrisvesey

Thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry, I understand how frustrating this is for you.

We are working to resolve this issue for you as quickly as we can. As soon as we have a further update we will pass this information on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrisvesey
Grafter

I have now made 3 phone calls to John Lewis accounts and have been assured that they do not need to take any more payments, I did ask them to email me stating this but they have ignored this, I can't email them as they closed the account some weeks ago. I thought it best to cancel their direct debit as I did not want to risk them taking money they were not entitled to. Today I received an email from them stating that I would need to put another way of paying in place! Tomorrow I intend to contact Which legal services to see if they can sort these clowns out and seek damages for the harassment I am suffering (I have a heart condition which this palaver is not helping) 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Hello @Chrisvesey,

We are sincerely sorry for your experience, and would like to assure you that we are doing everything possible at our side to resolve the issue.

I have advised further on the ticket here.

SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team