Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Home phone

Just ploughing through the old emails from plus net and noticed that the confirmation I received on 15th says line only, doesn't mention phone

While this is correct:

@MisterW wrote: 
That  means a phone line but with no call plan e.g Anytime or Evening & Weekends calls. 

Due to the issues with the previous account with us I had to set it up without a call plan, but when the phone component is back on I'll ensure the relevant call plan is added.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

I was just going to say , 'in that case we need @Gandalf' to double check the state of the call plan' and he beat me to itSmiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Spoke to John Lewis who assure me they will not take any money, think I will go and lay down

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

Any idea when the issue with my account and phone will be sorted? I have asked John Lewis accounts to email me to say they will not take any more money from my account, annoying that I cannot email them or even look at my account.

Chris 

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Home phone still not showing on my account 😞 as I have already paid for it I hope I won't get a bill for calls made. Frustrating as this is stopping me from ordering tv

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Chrisvesey

Thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry, I understand how frustrating this is for you.

We are working to resolve this issue for you as quickly as we can. As soon as we have a further update we will pass this information on.

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

I have now made 3 phone calls to John Lewis accounts and have been assured that they do not need to take any more payments, I did ask them to email me stating this but they have ignored this, I can't email them as they closed the account some weeks ago. I thought it best to cancel their direct debit as I did not want to risk them taking money they were not entitled to. Today I received an email from them stating that I would need to put another way of paying in place! Tomorrow I intend to contact Which legal services to see if they can sort these clowns out and seek damages for the harassment I am suffering (I have a heart condition which this palaver is not helping) 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Chrisvesey,

We are sincerely sorry for your experience, and would like to assure you that we are doing everything possible at our side to resolve the issue.

I have advised further on the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team