cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working

Supercat

Home phone not working

My home phone kept saying line cord error

l changed the phone for a new set, I have followed all the fixes and although the handset no longer says error it still will not work.  My neighbour had the same problem a few months ago and it was a outside line problem.  I also have a vulnerable 74yr old husband who needs a landline

1 REPLY 1
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Home phone not working

Hi @Supercat, sorry to hear you're having phone issues. I have run tests on your line and we've detected a external fault that more than likely will be the thing causing the issues. I have raised the fault up with our suppliers who have given us the standard 2 working day turn around time and estimated response time of 13/05/2020 by 23:59. Keeping in mind this is the very latest a engineer would be out to investigate the issue and it could be resolved sooner. I've raised a fault ticket on your account and placed it on hold until the morning of 14/05/2020 so our faults team can check to see if your issue has been resolved however if you are still seeing issues by 14/05/2020 morning and haven't heard from our faults team feel free to drop us a message on here and we'll happily chase this up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team