cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone line down again

gissmo46
Dabbler

Home phone line down again

Thought things were going to well,  nearly 2 months now without my phone packing up.  Saw a BT van down the road this morning and low and behold my phone line dead.  Don't mind the phone being down but my broadband is running really slow now which is very anoying.  Would be really nice to have a reliable service but I suppose that would be two much to ask for.javascript:void(0);
3 REPLIES 3
gissmo46
Dabbler

Re: Home phone line down again

I just want to know why it takes 2 days to get a response from the fault team?javascript:void(0);
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi gissmo46,
I'm really sorry to see hear about this. I have raised it with our suppliers and they are suggesting that it should be resolved by Friday evening. Hopefully the sooner side of that.
Our ticket response times are generally not what we'd like them to be at for the moment. This is something that we are working on.
Thanks,
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
gissmo46
Dabbler

Thanks for your help, phone lines mended.  Talked to neighbours about phones and found out the problem.  Its BT, the lines are old and brittle and everytime an engineer mends one line they accidently brake another line..  Lines need replacing but BT to mean to do so.