cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone line broken. PN promised to divert calls to my mobile - but haven't!

rkm_hm
Dabbler

Home phone line broken. PN promised to divert calls to my mobile - but haven't!

My home phone line has now been down for 16 days - and Openreach have said they can't mend it until at least the end of July.

Plusnet have agreed to divert incoming calls to my mobile, and claim to have done it - but it's not working. Callers still hear ringtone - but the line itself doesn't ring, and the call is not getting diverted. Ticket 203081933 refers.

I can't get in touch with Plusnet to progress it further - Live Chat hasn't worked for a while, and they're now - as of an hour or two ago - no longer accepting calls on 0800 432 0200.

If anyone from Plusnet is looking - please investigate and fix this divert URGENTLY. A lot of people have been trying to ring us, and don't know that the line is broken.

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Home phone line broken. PN promised to divert calls to my mobile - but haven't!

Hello @rkm_hm,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am deeply sorry for the fault you are experiencing.

Call diverts can take up to 1 working to apply, which is why it may not have been working at the time of you posting this.

I am sorry for any confusion that has been caused and  frustration in getting through to our support team. I have now taken over ownership of your fault and updated Ticket 203081933 with more information. I have also provided you with details on how to contact me specifically to I can address any concerns you may have.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team