cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone fault, and rapid response with repair

Rikaitch
Grafter

Home phone fault, and rapid response with repair

One of my referrals was having terrible problems with her phone line. I got there, and sure enough it sounded like the basement of Plus Net was getting flooded (again). Both phones in the house had the same symptom, and after the usual "plugging in the master socket, unplugging everything else" the fault was still there.
I'm glad to say that phoning plus net to report the fault was better then I could imagine. All very professional, quick and reliable, and when I told them to contact me instead of the end user, they were more then happy to. They kept me up to date with the visit by the BT engineer, what he'd reported, and phoned me back after he'd visited to ask if everything was ok, and even if the engineer was courteous.
To say the end user was happy was an understatement. Good work PN, and you can send the bribe in the post. Grin
7 REPLIES 7
Mand
Grafter

Re: Home phone fault, and rapid response with repair

Hi there,
Glad to hear you're impressed with the service.
Thanks for the feedback, we really do appreciate it. Smiley
Fiver do ya? Wink
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

I done a public announcement on how great PlusNet are - surely that's worth £20 to me Mand? Tongue
I've been much more impressed with the support from PlusNet than any of my previous ISPs combined, and the fact that there's so much activity from the staff on the community forum is even better. Think it was the smartest move I've made in a while Grin
Mand
Grafter

I'm glad you're happy thus far.
If we can help with anything at all, anytime, just give us a shout. Smiley
Cheque's in the post. Wink Cheesy
James
Grafter

Quote from: MikeWhitehead
I done a public announcement on how great PlusNet are - surely that's worth £20 to me Mand? Tongue

Refer someone onto option 3 and we'll be more than happy to give you £20 Smiley
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

I should have seen that coming really, eh?
Already trying to explain to people what a good choice PlusNet are Tongue When does the referral offer end? I thought it ended already Huh
James
Grafter

It's not due to end until September 30th.  We're currently looking into ideas for the next one, so I wouldn't worry tooooo much if you miss the boat on this one.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Mike > Wait till you feel the same after me and the rest of the staff have been headshotting you in CS for the next few weeks Grin
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager