cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone dead, broadband fine, logged ticket no response, long wait for suppor

kc1

Home phone dead, broadband fine, logged ticket no response, long wait for suppor

Home phone dead, broadband fine, logged ticket no response, long wait for telephone support which I can only call (at great expense) from my daughter's mobile!
As a new customer this is not only deeply unimpressive, it's an issue since I'm 77 and my husband is 80 and we really need a working phone line!
This on top of the fact that the broadband i'm paying for is up to 17mbps, got told to expect 11, and am getting 3.5 as apparently I'm only "synced" at 6.  The phone line went dead after I reported the broadband fault.
Very unimpressed.
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Home phone dead, broadband fine, logged ticket no response, long wait for suppor

Cost of calling support: If you are using a contract mobile you should call 0345 140 0200 (not the 0800 number).
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Home phone dead, broadband fine, logged ticket no response, long wait for suppor

Hi kc1,
As we are not your phone provider yet you would need to get in touch with your existing phone provider to raise this fault to them. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
We're not due to take over your phone line until 18/11/2014.