cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone control panel not available.

lifemodel

Home phone control panel not available.

My home phone moved over to PN on the 22nd October but I still cannot access the home phone control panel. This is important to me because until this is available I can't reinstate the caller id facility which I used to have with BT.
Can someone have a look at my ongoing ticket nos. 30499031 & 30841594. Nothing useful seems to be happening.  Have also telephoned, but still nothing happens. A pretty poor quality of service. Would not recommend PN phone service to anyone. A pity really because it lets down an excellent broadband service.
Thanks
Tony
11 REPLIES 11
Mand
Grafter

Re: Home phone control panel not available.

Hi there,
I can get this sorted for you, but it'll be Monday unfortunately (they won't let me loose on the databases ;)).
lifemodel

Hi,
Thanks very much - I hope you can finally sort out the problem.
Looking through the forum posts I see a number of others have suffered from the same problem. Maybe there is a fault in the software or procedure for activating the home phone component.
Regards
Tony
Mand
Grafter

Now sorted. Smiley
Sorry about the delay.
lifemodel

Thank you so much; all seems OK now.
Should have got you involved sooner  !!
Tony
Mand
Grafter

The problem was we didn't receive automatic confirmation of the order completing.
The people you spoke to in the CSC did the right thing raising a task to the developers to sort this, it's just I can usually 'persuade' them to do things a bit quicker. Wink
Avalanche
Grafter

Quote from: Mand
it's just I can usually 'persuade' them to do things a bit quicker. Wink

Hi Mand,
Could you do the same for me please, I've had the phone with you for a week but have no access to the control panel also.

Thanks for any help with this.

Regards.
Avalanche
Grafter

Don't worry it's been dealt with through a ticket I raised......... just need to find out why I'm now being charged for evenings and weekends plus anytime plan whilst I'm on just the anytime.

Confused  Undecided
dick:quote
pierre_pierre
Grafter

there are only two current packages  Talk Evening and Weekend, and Talk Anytime which is an extra £5
the pages are so convoluted, it seems only Mand can find out what the packages cost  I am on a legacy Aytime 240 cost £11.25, is that what you are thinking of, is not available to new customers
Avalanche
Grafter

No it seems I'm being billed for both packages rather than the one, I just checked my support ticket and a refund was raised by a member of staff so at least they recognised the problem, I hope i'm refunded for the calls made before 6pm that are supposed to be part of the anytime package as it's showing charges.
dick:quote
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
We currently have a problem where a small number of customers are being incorrectly billed for calls and you're part of that subset unfortunately. Sad
It is a priority problem and should be fixed very soon, along with refunds for any calls which have been incorrectly invoiced.
Avalanche
Grafter

Thanks for your reply on this matter Mand.
You've put my mind at rest.

Regards.