cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone call divert

murdo1

Home phone call divert

Hi I am a dinosaur when it comes to tech all I wanted to do was change provider to plus net, mobile sorted broadband ,sorted BUT CALL DIVERT [-Censored-] have seriouslly i'll parent so I need need call divert , to date been on phone 5hrs 27minutes to advisors not their fault just read from script but still no resolution if this makes it to forum then they will either sort it or ignore. If  Plus net check forum you have one day to sort this out,please note I own taxi business and will make it a mission to explain plusnets fantastic customer service and encourage them to share on social media.

3500 customers a week times social media sort it 

2 REPLIES 2
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Home phone call divert

Welcome to the forum. Smiley

It's unclear whether you have the facility but it's not working, or whether you're trying to apply for it.

If the latter, there's a box to tick on this page -

https://www.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_add_call_features

then click on "add features".

If the former, one of the Plusnet staff will soon see this post.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Home phone call divert

Hi @murdo1,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that the call divert feature isn't working for you and for the inconvenience that this has caused.

I can see that this has been escalated to our suppliers for further investigation and that an agent is going to contact you as soon as we have received an update on this. Please see the ticket on your account here for more information.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team