cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone and prefix providers

juliasdream
Grafter

Home phone and prefix providers

I'm interested in subscribing to plusnet home phone but need some information before I do
I am currently with BT and use a prefix provider for all my mobile and international calls because I get a very low rate.
I know that some providers don't allow the use of prefix providers.
Would this be the case with plusnet homephone?
3 REPLIES 3
Mand
Grafter

Re: Home phone and prefix providers

Hi there,
We don't prevent the use of 3rd party providers for calls, however by the same token we don't support it (in terms of the csc/faults).
juliasdream
Grafter

Quote from: Mand
Hi there,
We don't prevent the use of 3rd party providers for calls, however by the same token we don't support it (in terms of the csc/faults).

Does that mean that if I have used a 3rd party provider and my phone goes wrong (even though the fault is unrelated to such calls) plusnet wont help me
or if my phone goes wrong during a call through a 3rd party provider you wont help.
Or does it simply mean that you dont support me when i'm having trouble getting through to such calls?
James
Grafter

Hey,
We will of course be more than happy to support you should you experience a telephone service issue, but we wouldn't be able to help you should you experience issues with your 3rd party.  I imagine that BT would do exactly the same.