Grafter

Home Phone features change

Hi,
Yesterday I went on to the features tab on Home Phone control panel and I:
- Deactivated Standard Voicemail
- Activated Voicemail Extra
- Activated Call Waiting
- Activated Ring Back
Soon after I received an e-mail advising that a cease of Voicemail had been ordered. No mention of the services I have added at all. This morning, I notice that Standard Voicemail has indeed been ceased but no sign of Voicemail extra or the others being added.
As the e-mail only mentioned ceasing the Voicemail im concerned that the order has not gone though correctly.
Also I notice my recent calls list hasn't been updated since 21/7, though I notice a similar thing in another post. Is there a problem downloading the calls at the moment?

Please advise,
Regards,
Wayne Morrell
27 REPLIES 27
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Home Phone features change

Hi there,
Just looked and it seems from checking your account that all the other things you selected are on there and active now? Please let us know if they're not working and we'll get it sorted for you.
waynemorrell
Grafter

Hi Matt,
Just checked again. Dialled 1571 to check Voicemail Extra and it reports that "This line does not have a call answering service."
*#43# for Call Waiting reports "Sorry the service requested is not avalible - please hang up."
Cannot check Ring Back unless I come accross an engaged tone.
Regards,
Wayne
dick:quote
waynemorrell
Grafter

Hi,
Spoke to someone in the call centre last night and apparantly the order had not gone though correctly, so they arranged for the order to be done manually and it was completed last night so all is well.
Regards,
Wayne Morrell
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah, great news - really sorry I missed that  Embarrassed but I'm glad it's sorted out now.
waynemorrell
Grafter

Hi,
Just logged onto my call feaures and it says "You currently have an order in progress to add call features
Your call feature(s) will be added to your account on the next working day.
Please note: If you've requested to add any call features, you cannot add or remove any further features until this is complete. "
Any chance this can be sorted out ?
Thanks,
Regards,
Wayne
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Wayne,
I'm looking into this and will hopefully have this sorted today for you.
Chris
waynemorrell
Grafter

Hi Chris,
Thanks for looking into this. I received an e-mail yesterday to say the order is now complete but unfortuantly when I logged onto my account this morning I got the same message.
Regards,
Wayne
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

The order does appear to have completed, but your order is stuck on our systems. I have raised this with our development team to get this rectified.
waynemorrell
Grafter

OK Many Thanks
martin2006
Grafter

hi
have you managed to get this sorted as i have the same problem 18 days old now
waynemorrell
Grafter

no still the same.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry for the delay with this, we're working on a bulk fix for all affected customers rather than fixing accounts on an individual basis. As this is a bulk change there are rigorous coding and QA processes which need to be followed and this takes some time. I don't have an eta yet but it will be fixed as soon as possible.
martin2006
Grafter

i got 1571 standard added manually and works fine, the call features thing in home phone panel is still stuck but i dont need to change anything else
waynemorrell
Grafter

Hi,
With regards to this problem cam someone please have a look at ticket  #59474706
Basically I have been informed that I cannot have call divert added until this problem with stuck orders is sorted but no one knows when?
Is this correct ? can it not be done manually ?
Thanks
Wayne