cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone credit limit reached

mehdi

Home Phone credit limit reached

This is becoming  a right nuisance, we keep getting limits reached, I have a direct debit set up why am I not invoiced fully and then asked to top up. If this continues, we should all change the supplier and launch a joint law suit against the company .
Get Your Acts Together and Sort It Out Now.   Angry
dick:red All Capitals removed as per Forum Rules
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re:Home Phone credit limit reached

Hi mehdi,
I'm really sorry about this. The problem is with the development team and is currently being worked on and as soon as we have any updates at all it'll be posted on here and on the service status pages.
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Home Phone credit limit reached

Currently considering switch from BT, but credit limit would dissuade me; did any progress get made on this?Huh
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
All of our products have a credit limit and that's unlikely to change, though this can be increased manually if necessary.
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Thanks Mand; unfortunately it seems you don't offer equivalent to BT's CALL SIGN, which is the killer for me, as I need my fax to have a distintive ring tone to pick up any fax calls.
Sure the backroom boys could sort this if inclined!
Mand
Grafter

It comes up from time to time, but we've never really had too much demand for it. We can look at it again next time we refresh the Talk products though.