cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone No. wrong on Control Panel!

Rowan555

Home Phone No. wrong on Control Panel!

Hi Support
I moved house / transferred Plusnet products using Plusnet house move service on 9/9/15
From Sept 14th to yesterday (5 WEEKS LATER!!), my Home Phone control panel said "Your Home Phone order is currently being processed.".
Yesterday I received an email "Home Phone - Your service is ready to use" with the correct phone number details.
However, going into my control panel to alter certain features - it is the OLD HOME PHONE NUMBER !!
I think you'd agree that FIVE WEEKS is too long to resolve a problem - I am still unable to access the control panel for the correct phone line!
Please, please finally fix this.
You may wish to refer to Support Tickets 110285621 (it'a a long one!), 109967775 and 110285606.
Kind regards,
Ian.
4 REPLIES 4
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Home Phone No. wrong on Control Panel!

That should be sorted for you.
Typically, it should have been done by the agent when your ticket closed. Have reminded them to keep an eye out next time  Roll_eyes
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Rowan555

Dear Matty
Thanks for taking ownership of this problem - thats looking better.
Outstanding issues/queries :-
1. Now that I can access list of call features, I see that CLI is NOT enabled on the control panel.  In fact, it IS enabled on the physical line and working fine.  Do we still have some wires crossed somwehere between the software and the physical line?
2. I note that Line Rental is being charged (see Itemised Bill tab).  Line rental was paid in advance up to around April 2016(?).  However, I guess I should be getting billed for 0.99 p/m for the CLI.  Please refer to Ticket 110285621 (3/9/15).
3. Voicemail (1571) seems to be enabled on the line (Account Summary, Call Features) - but not on the Call Features tab. I need to turn this off - how do I disable?
4. Just a query - the Recent Calls tab on the number (0033) list calls going back to include calls made on the line of the old property (1528).  Is this valid, or is it a "crossed line" somewhere?
Thanks in advance,
ian.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
I'll raise a task with our billing team to correct your account to show the relevant call feature(s) on your line. In the meantime you just won't be paying for Caller Display.
I've made sure LRS is active correctly on your account.
I've placed a manual order to remove voicemail as you currently won't be able to do this via the homephone control panel.
The listed calls should be valid and will still show calls made up to the point of the previous line being ceased.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Rowan555

Ok, thanks.
Kind regards,
Ian.