cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone Credit Limit Reached?

DAHindle

Home Phone Credit Limit Reached?

I have received an email saying I have used up my home phone credit limit, I don't have a phone plugged in to my socket, I only use my account for the internet. Can anyone tell me why this is happening, I am very confused?

4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Home Phone Credit Limit Reached?

DAHindle

Yeah, I've done that and there is a long list of calls to numbers I don't recognise Sad

RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

@DAHindle wrote:

... I don't have a phone plugged in to my socket, I only use my account for the internet. ...

Something to try whilst waiting for a response from PN would be to connect a phone to your line, then either dial '17070' and listen to the recited number to see if it corresponds with your actual phone number, or dial your number using another phone to see if it rings as expected.

There have been many cases of lines being swapped by incompetent engineers attempting repairs on other lines, and it's possible this may have happened to you.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

It looks like another customers number was assigned to your account by accident.

I've corrected that and we'll get the chargeable calls wrote off.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team