Did you mean: 

Home Phone Control Panel not showing all calls

FIXED
peter6000
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Home Phone Control Panel not showing all calls

Hi,

My Home Phone Control Panel isn't showing my phone calls. For the period 7th Jan to 6th Feb, it only lists two calls.

Can this be fixed?

6 REPLIES 6
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Home Phone Control Panel not showing all calls

Good afternoon, looking at things our side I can see 2 calls were made since yesterday(7th), but when checking for the dates you've given this shows the normal amount of calls I'd expect given your phone usage over the past few months.

peter6000
Grafter

I don't think that's correct! For the period I mentioned, there are just two calls I can see, both dated 4th Feb and absolutely nothing during January (from 7th)... which isn't typical.

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fix

Thanks for getting back to me so quick.

I've checked further and can see the 2 calls you mention, both dated the 4th but listed on the control panel under the current month due to the way calls are processed, if you set the drop down menu next to "view bill:" on the itemised bill screen to 07/01/2017 to 06/02/2017 and click "GO" this should bring up the last month which is showing what I would call a normal amount of calls.

If this doesn't work could you try using another browser and letting me know if there are any issues

peter6000
Grafter

You're a super-star - thank you very much!

In my defence though... is the "Go" button new? I've an idea the page used to auto-refresh when selecting a different date range in the past! Regardless, thanks again! Cheesy

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm not entirely sure it's new but it threw me off at first so it may possibly be.

It's been a little while since I actively worked on customer accounts so a few changes have slipped by me Smiley 

Let me know if you have any more issues

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Yeah, the page used to auto refresh. When the go button was first implemented, I was thrown off too.

Not entirely sure why it was changed though, but apologies.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button