Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Alone (my wife)

PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Home Alone (my wife)

I have posted on this forum before of my reasons for joining Plusnet revolving around me working overseas and needing a reliable phone and broadband service for my wife alone in the UK. The UK based call centre is all part of this.
So I am one week in Saudi Arabia and it happens! No phone,  no contact with her indoors Sad
I understand the local electricity company had posted cards through doors in the neighborhood about 400v overhead line work (we have a rural bare wire overhead supply) and the supply went off and was restored as predicted. but we had no warning of any risk to our phone lines but I suspect the two are connected.
C'mon Plusnet, this is why I joined, I need some action to get my wifes service back  Cry Cry Cry
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
7 REPLIES 7
PeterLoftus
Pro

Re: Home Alone

jojo, James, Matt etc., no help for me and my wife  Sad
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Home Alone (my wife)

The Plusnet staff that visit these boards only work Mon-Fri. They offer a valuable additional service, not an official means of reporting faults. Did you raise a ticket?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've just checked the OPs account and can see that a fault was raised on the 28th.
According to the supplier notes a fault has been identified on the local network and we're awaiting the next response from the engineers working on this fault. I'll make sure we keep you posted Peter.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
PeterLoftus
Pro

Thanks Adam, please keep my wife informed on the new mobile number I have provided.
I am a bit out of the loop as i am sitting in Rabigh Saudi Arabia (you can google that if your interested) but I have internet and she hasnt so cant come on the forum  Roll_eyes
Peter
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Don't worry Peter, I'm keeping an eye on this today and will keep Mrs Loftus updated, hoping it gets sorted soon.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
PeterLoftus
Pro

Its back on, SWMBO Skyped me tonight  Smiley
Five days off, is there any payment in lieu of service  Cry
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Good news Peter,
I'll make sure you're credited for the downtime.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team