Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for my parents

ciderboy
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Help for my parents

Can any reps out there (presumably tomorrow) find out what is happening on my parents' account for them?
They completed on a new build house last week and we've spent all week getting things sorted out for them so that they can move in this weekend (they're currently staying with my sister).
One of the last things we've been waiting for is the phone line - this is critical for my Mother as my Father suffers from Alzheimers.  It was due to be installed tomorrow ready for them to move in.
Today they've received a text message and email telling them that the installation has been delayed with no indication as to why or how long for (or even a number to call to get more information).
We now need to make a decision as to whether or not to move them in this weekend - it would be a lot easier to make the decision if we knew how long it was going to take for them to get their phone line.
The username is [mremoved] - I hold Power of Attorney for both of my parents but fully understand if you would rather speak to my Mother directly.
dick:green Username removed to a hidden board that PN staff can see as this is a public forum.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Help for my parents

Hi there,
I've just been in touch with our suppliers to get some  more details about this.
I've added a ticket to the account explaining the situation (49443075) and will keep that updated for you.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ciderboy
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Help for my parents

Adam,
Many thanks for looking into it for us.