cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Cannot get through to customer services to report landline telephone fault

novomax

Help! Cannot get through to customer services to report landline telephone fault

For 3 days now I have been trying to contact Plusnet by telephone, online chat is never on or only deals with sales queries, and no one responds on twitter or facebook. 

I cannot make a call on my landline and it has a continuous engaged tone. I have tried the trouble shooting and plugged into master socket to no joy.

Please advise how to raise a support ticket as cannot get through via the telephone and the website just sends you round a continuous loop.

Customer service used to be good in the past but this is appalling. 

2 REPLIES 2
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Help! Cannot get through to customer services to report landline telephone fault

Chat was withdrawn sometime ago, and that option is no longer in use although it still appears on parts of the website.. I presume that you have been trying phoning on your mobile?

Did you run the Phone Troubleshooter? It will do a line check. https://www.plus.net/my-account/tools/phone-troubleshooter/ (You will be asked to log in.). If it does find a fault, there is your solution. Don't worry if it says that it has failed as the test can be a bit iffy and may still raise a fault. Check in your account for tickets; any ticket generated can be found here Tickets

Other than that,try making a complaint using the link right at the bottom of the page "Complaints Code of Practice"

Please let us know how you get on.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Help! Cannot get through to customer services to report landline telephone fault

Hey up @novomax I am sorry to hear you've not been able to reach us. I've updated your fault for you here

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team