Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free inclusive calls?

Trevstan
Grafter

Free inclusive calls?

Just a query if anyone knows.
I am on the free evening and weekend calls do the free calls show up on the itemised bill/recent calls list?
They used to when I logged on to the BT website it had the length of the call and the price £0.000 etc... just wondering if Plusnet do the same?
14 REPLIES 14
dsw
Grafter

Re: Free inclusive calls?

Looking at my bill, I'd say they do, yes.
Trevstan
Grafter

Ah cool made a few calls (more than 24hours ago) and they haven't appeared on the bill yet so just wondered.
Dick:quote
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

If they were to 0800 type numbers they will not show up at all.
James
Grafter

What HB says.
0800 calls (and I believe 0300) will not show up on your account, but all other included calls will.
Trevstan
Grafter

Well it's the 6th today and none of my free evening and weekend calls have appeared on my bill since the 3rd when the line was taken over.
So they must not appear unless they are chargeable calls?
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I am sure all the calls appear unless they are to free numbers (0800)
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Quote from: Trevstan
Well it's the 6th today and none of my free evening and weekend calls have appeared on my bill since the 3rd when the line was taken over.

My list of recent calls (login required) includes the "free" calls, as does the last itemised bill (only just started the month, so no current itemised yet). Bear in mind that calls are refreshed "every 24 hours".
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
Trevstan
Grafter

Strange it's well past the 24 hour refresh period.
Also checking BT.com it is showing a call that was made on the 3rd of April at 23.25 overlapping into the 4th and cost me 8p (even tho it should have been free as it was a local call) and I thought that Plusnet had taken charge of the line on the 3rd?
Trevstan
Grafter

Still no calls showing on my recent calls (They has been well over 10 free calls since the line was taken over on the 3rd of April)... I am yet to make an actual chargeable call all have been made during the evenings and weekends in the inclusive period.
BT is now saying I will get my final bill on the "11 Apr 13" on there website and no more calls have appeared on my recent usage (thank god!).
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Trevstan,
Sometimes there can be a delay in us receiving the call information from our suppliers, but it should all show up soon - don't worry too much if it's another few days though. Sorry I can't offer any more than that, but there's nothing to worry about at present - the service is all active and working fine Smiley
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Just a clarification - we do receive information of '0300' calls but not '0800'.
Trevstan
Grafter

Okie dokies as long as everything is ok then am happy  ;)!
Trevstan
Grafter

Still probs not a lot you can do but just a small update there is still no sign of any call history on my recent calls/itemised bill.
Could it be possible the reason I am not seeing any call history is because I am yet to make an actual chargeable call? Only calls that have been made is about 2 a night (hangup and redial the call before 59 mins to avoid any charges) on my free weekend/evening call package.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi - I'm seeing more and more of these sort of queries of late, I suspect (as has happened before) that there's a small delay in processing the orders at BTW's end due to a backlog and therefore a delay in the call details (CDRs) being sent through to us. Don't worry, they'll catch up in due course Smiley