cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Four faults since joining

Tygwyn

Four faults since joining

On the 21st August I joined plusnet from their big brother BT for both landline and phone.  The phone switched over on that date, but sadly they missed to check Fibre and waited another 8 days to get that on.  Then September came and every other week, I have had either no broadband or no landline.  As I write this the phone has no dial tone again.  Three visits from openreach between here and the exchange, closing calls perhaps because it was raining and they did not feel like getting wet (or maybe its because they are measured on the quantity of calls closed as a kpi).  Anyway, if anyone can give any pointers as to how to help plusnet put some pressure on openreach for the ultimate fix ( i.e. a solid direct conductor to the exchange that does not have a bad connection anywhere).  Oh I should point out that there is NO mobile reception in this area, which the guys at plusnet can’t quite get their head around, when they want to contact me on my mobile....they need to get some emergency carrier pigeons in stock for rural Wales.

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Four faults since joining

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had since joining us.

I've updated your open fault ticket with the next steps regarding this

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team