cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to set up Call Divert [RESOLVED]

Mav
Fixes: 515

Forgot to set up Call Divert [RESOLVED]

Staying two weeks at my mum's again with SWMBO. With so much going on I, again, forgot to set up Call Divert.
Last year a call to Customer Services and it was set up for me with the correct number. I have just put the phone down after being told it can't be added that way Roll_eyes
I have set up Caller Display online (should be active tomorrow) but now need to set the number to divert to. Could a member of the team look into getting this done for me, please?
adie:green updated topic title]

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

6 REPLIES 6
Mav

Re: Forgot to set up Call Divert

I am most unhappy that my request for support on the above has not been answered.
I'd appreciate someone looking into this as soon as possible as I am now paying for a service I cannot use.
Here is the thread from last year praising the support I received yet this year it has fallen on deaf ears.
I accept that the initial error in forgetting to set up the Call Divert is mine but some help would be appreciated.
If a member of the team wants me to PM the number I want to divert calls I'd be happy to.
Thanks.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

catelliott
Grafter

Hi there,
I'm sorry this hasn't been picked up Sad PM me with the number you wish to be diverted to and I'll sort this for you Smiley
Mav

Thanks but I guessed you may have been pretty busy with the launch of PNTV so I posted in Feedback forum with a link to here and it was picked up by Matthew Wheeler and has been sorted.
Shame the topic can't be altered to [Solved] to reflect this without PMing a mod.

catelliott
Grafter

Ah, I didn't manage to spot that! My apologies, glad it's all sorted for you now though Smiley
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Forgot to set up Call Divert [RESOLVED]

Quote from: Mav
Shame the topic can't be altered to [Solved] to reflect this without PMing a mod.

not necessarily Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mav

Re: Forgot to set up Call Divert [RESOLVED]

Oops, read your post the other day, dvorak, but just noticed the title has been changed.
Thanks Smiley