Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to add calls to new contract!

FIXED
Sues
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Forgot to add calls to new contract!

Just completed another 18 month contract for broadband and phone line, but forgot to add evening and weekend calls. Now I'm not sure whether I'd have to do a whole new contract or whether the calls can just be added for an extra amount on my monthly bill. Does anyone know please?

5 REPLIES 5
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: Forgot to add calls to new contract!

@Sues In theory you can change the call plan without affecting any contract. The change will not take place until your next billing date.

There is a problem in that doing the change sometimes restarts a contract in error. If you do make a change then check your account after the next billing date. If the contract has restarted then post on here and one of the Plusnet help team staff will correct it.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Sues
Dabbler

Thank you.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Sues, it looks like you have managed to sort this and I can't see any issues that have arose from doing so, but if you do have any issues at all, please do just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Sues
Dabbler

Fix

Well it's sort of been sorted! The amount I'm going to be charged seems wrong if it's for broadband, phone line and evening and weekend calls. I guess I'll need to contact Plusnet once they've taken my DD in April.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to me, the email stating the package change will only advise of the costs for the phone side of things.

I have provided a breakdown here for you of what your bill will consist of from the next billing date.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team