cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up

HaresEar
Grafter

Fed up

After finally and after many fault reports I got a quiet line.  However for some reason my phone line was disconnected both in the exchange and cabinet.  I even ended up with a sky phone number(the line was quiet) Reconnected today (6 days Off)  and once again I have a noisy phone line.
I hope this gets sorted quickly and I do not after spend another year back and forth trying to get this sorted again. Cry Cry Cry
My phone and hub have spent more time connected to the test socket than to the extensions. Sad Sad Sad
17 REPLIES 17
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Fed up

This user has had multiple issues / threads over recent months regarding connectivity issues - would it be wise to merge them for easier support?
Upstream noise doubled - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,134873.msg1182021.html#msg1182021
Success after 18 months - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,133795.msg1169676.html#msg1169676 (clearly short lived!)  Shocked
A Record (10 day continuous connection) - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,129952.msg1131792.html#msg1131792
Noise on line - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,127151.msg1111816.html#msg1111816
Confused - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,126497.msg1099239.html#msg1099239
These issues have been on and off for around 12 months...  Shocked

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SharonBrown
Grafter

Good morning HaresEar,
I am just looking at your account now and can see the fault ticket as well as the complaint so I will pick that up myself and respond on there.
Kind regards
Sharon
SharonBrown
Grafter

Hi again.
I have just tried to call both the numbers we have for you and have left a voicemail on your mobile, I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Warm regards
Sharon
HaresEar
Grafter

Thank you for taking charge of this issue Sharon. I look forward to a clear line a high speed stable broadband. Smiley Smiley Smiley
SharonBrown
Grafter

No worries at all Smiley  I will be confirming the fault appointment today and be in touch a little later as agreed to confirm who'll be looking after you while I am out of the office for the next couple of days.
Warm regards
Sharon
HaresEar
Grafter

Noisy line again

I am now getting seriously fed up with my line always going noisy/faulty. Yes you guessed it strong winds and my line is again naff. I will be reporting this first thing on Tuesday.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Re: Noisy line again

Hi HaresEar,
Fragmenting your issue over several threads does not help PlusNet see the longevity and repeated failure of fixing your issue.
I joined up your long history in your Jan 2015 punt at this problem which did not appear to conclude albeit in the personal hands of SAB.

I will ask that the mods merge this thread with that thread - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,135758.msg1190048.html#msg1190048

In the meantime, I suggest that you use the new phone faults trouble shooter (link below) now - do not wait until Tuesday.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Mod Note
Threads merged to enable continuity.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
HaresEar
Grafter

Thanks for merging the thread. I will keep this in mind if there is a next time eek.
Not easy using online fault diagnosis as my BB keeps dropping but by now I know the score by now. 
I like to phone as then the operator gets first hand experience of my problem.
Thanks again. Start and Townman
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

HaresEar,
You can do the fault report / test from any connection you can get - mobile or a library!

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I'm sorry to see the problems that you are experiencing.
I've run a quick line test but not been able to find a fault. When you call us, we'll go through a few tests, and once done, arrange an engineer for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
HaresEar
Grafter

Ok yet another e-side change to fix the fault. How long will this last. mmmmmmmmm
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

One would hope that it is a permanent fix. When we get the "Pair Changed from MDF-PCP" it generally is. We ask that you monitor though, and let us know if you do have other issues.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

HaresEar,
Updated stats would be useful please.