cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Landline

Tess1
Hooked

Faulty Landline

I share your pain.  Yet again, we have a fault in our village.  (Phones have engaged tone and no service.)  The phone number for fault reporting does not seem to be receiving messages from mobile.  I do not want to join twitter.  My mobile at home gets poor reception.  Why can't I report fault by email?  I tried joining the forum but shouldn't have to do that to report a fault.

I do hope you got your problem sorted out.  The stress is not good for our health.

Luckily, some of the people on the same fault loop (it keeps on happening) are with BT and will get some attention.  I was told by a Plusnet representative that BT customers do not get priority service.  They do in our area.  Despite reporting faults first, our neighbours get an engineer before us every time!

7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Faulty Landline

Hi @Tess1 I'm really sorry about the issue with your line. I've sent you a PM, can you send me a reply with your username when you can please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Tess1
Hooked

Hi Adam

When I try to reply to your message, I get an "Oops" message:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Tess

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Tess1 If you try again it may work, if not send a few more posts. You have to have sent at least 3  but maybe 5 posts to have permission to send a PM 

Tess1
Hooked

Thank you Real Ale.  I am not used to forums and it seems an elaborate way to get help.

Tess1

Tess1
Hooked

My box now says that I have no private messages.

Tess1

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Tess1  Don't know what's happened there.  But you should be able to send a message now, click on @adamwalker's name in his earlier post then on the right hand side below the contact me heading is the send a Private Message button.

Plusnet support used to be easy but they have taken the useful methods away, so now it is hard work.☹️

Tess1
Hooked

Thank you so much for your patience and courtesy Realalemadrid.

Have managed to message Adam now.

@Tess1