cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to notify customers of new packages.

GaryWilliams
Grafter

Failure to notify customers of new packages.

Hi Support,

I have two accounts with PlusNet.

Having found that my phone bill has been steadily increasing, I decided to check my call plan and discovered that I am still on "Anytime" (£8 pcm). I understand from your website that this product was withdrawn in 2016! Since then I have been regularly overpaying for my calls by a significant amount. Having discovered this, I changed plans to "Unlimited" (£9 pcm) yesterday.

Why did you not act responsibly and notify me that the original plan was withdrawn and draw my attention to the new, cheaper plan? I archive ALL my emails. Having checked them. I cannot find any emails from you to this effect. Please can you explain why your business model does not include responsible support of your customers?

Regards

Gary

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Failure to notify customers of new packages.

It was not withdrawn, as you know because you were still using it. Meny people stay on Plusnet legacy plans from choice.

Maybe you also have a responsibilty to check what new producte are available, especially when renewing a contract?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

GaryWilliams
Grafter

Withdrawn to new customers

I notify my customers to updated plans for my service as a responsible businessman.  Pity Plusnet does not do the same.  Its called "Customer Account Review"  Perhaps you have heard of this?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Have you checked your Communication Preferences https://www.plus.net/member-centre/account/communication-preferences ( you'll need to login to your account )

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.