Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAULT - Dis in exchange

FIXED
glocal
Rising Star

FAULT - Dis in exchange

No dial tone and no broadband since yesterday. The report states 'FAULT - Dis in exchange'. Am I right thinking nothing will be done until Monday? The report does state '1-3 working days' but this is silly really, particularly if you need the connection over the weekend for work. Not very happy at the moment.

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: FAULT - Dis in exchange

Fix

Hi there

I am sorry to hear that you have a fault. It sounds like you've run a line test online and it's automatically raised a fault to Openreach.

The response time we receive by BT is estimated and subject to engineer availability. I've seen faults be looked into over a weekend before so fingers crossed.

I'll be happy to provide you with an update tomorrow though.

It looks like an engineer has fixed this yesterday for you?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
hackvice

I have the same problem since this morning, I already contacted the support team, and they raised a Fault. I'm currently depending on my online status as I do online work as well and this is the second case since I'm a plus net user. I would like to note that im really unhappy with my Internet service. Although the customer support its nice! Hope it's going to be fixed in a few days not like last time tough.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry to see there's been an issue.

Most of the time if there's a line fault it will affect broadband too so hopefully this should resolve both issues. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team