cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing customer prices

greengrass
Grafter

Existing customer prices

I usually pay my line rental in advance to save a few pounds and have just been sent an e-mail reminder. Mine runs out in 2 months time.

I am currently paying for unlimited BB too.

So I just looked at BT prices for new cuatomers and I could upgrade to fibre BB and line rental for less than I am paying now.

I was looking to see what Broadsband prices existing customers get but it seems the deals are for new customers.

Is there a link for PN line rental and BB or Fibre BB for existing customers?

3 REPLIES 3
PhyllisTyne
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Existing customer prices

Best strategy is to chat with CS and haggle. I do it every year and get a good deal.

greengrass
Grafter

Do you? How far in advance of your contract running out do you call CS?

If you were to change to another provider how much advance notice do they need, 3 weeks?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @greengrass Best to call customer options on 0800 013 2632 and you can renew up to 3 months before your contract term ends. 

To cancel we'd need 14 days notice which is normally fufilled by a transfer to another provider as that takes a minimum of 10 working days.

I'm sure we'd be able to tempt you with a new deal if you do contact customer options though. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet