Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excessive bills

FIXED
philipinleeds
Hooked

Excessive bills

I have 3 contracts with Plusnet, for 2 properties and mobile phone, and have been concerned that my bills for my main house are excessive. This is PNET...854-2, and it arises because you are charging me for mobile calls on my landline number ending ...235. When I spoke to Usman on 30/7/19 he arranged an 18 month contract for me at a special price of £31.99, for fibre with free calls to landline and mobiles including line rental. I now see that you have been charging me for mobile calls against this agreement with Usman and I'm not happy. Online I see that I'm on an obsolete plan and am being charged heavily for this. As a loyal customer of over 8 years [and with 3 contracts with you], I expected better customer service.

4 REPLIES 4
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Excessive bills

Hello @philipinleeds,

I am sorry to hear that you have incurred unexpected mobile charges and for any inconvenience this has caused.

I have looked into the billing on the account and responded via the ticket here. This is because my response contains some account specific information.

Please get back to me via the ticket once you have reviewed it.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
philipinleeds
Hooked

Hello Samantha

Thanks for your reply and partial refunds. I still feel misled in that Usman promised that mobile calls were included - I noted this at the time and programmed mobile numbers into my cordless landline phone to take advantage and get better reception than on my own mobile [also on Plusnet].

regards, Philip

philipinleeds
Hooked

Hello again

Looking at my account summary it says I have a 24 month contract not an 18 month one as you wrote.

https://www.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary

30/07/2019 - 24 months contract Complete

Can you clarify. Thanks, Philip

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Fix

Hello @philipinleeds@@

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I have taken the appropriate actions and updated the ticket further.

I am sorry for the confusion over the mobile calls and really would like to bring this to an amicable resolution.

I have updated the ticket with two proposed resolutions, please can you add a comment to the ticket with how you would like to proceed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team