cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error has occurred, you can't make changes to your phone plan while phone order in progress

Prckmc
Hooked

Error has occurred, you can't make changes to your phone plan while phone order in progress

Hi 

I get the message above every time i open phone control panel in the Plusnet members area. This started happening when I tried to add caller display to my account in Dec 2021 

It looks like the activation has got stuck 

• Additional advanced call features you've added: Caller Display (Awaiting activation), Plusnet Call Protect (Awaiting activation)

Could the Plusnet team help to get it sorted out 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Error has occurred, you can't make changes to your phone plan while phone order in progress

Thanks for getting in touch @Prckmc, really sorry about that. It looks like our automated system wasn't able to place the orders to enable the requested features there. I've just put these through manually, so it should be sorted by the end of the day. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Prckmc
Hooked

Re: Error has occurred, you can't make changes to your phone plan while phone order in progress

Hi adam945

Thanks for your help with this issue, but I have just checked and it still showing the error.

Thanks 

prcrmc

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

I am sorry that the issue is ongoing, I have raised a task to get this sorted for you and will update you once we have a response on this.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Prckmc, I have now received an update to let me know this is resolved. Please just get back to me if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Prckmc
Hooked

Excellent all looks good 

Thanks for your help LaurenB

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Glad to see that!

Let us know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet